Monday, October 20, 2008

rob and i are getting married

hi there guys....we are getting married at 1:30 at the courthouse downtown on halloween (costume wedding!)....after the folks upstairs are having a party...and we are doing a reception on sunday the 2nd of nov at 12ish at gibson park in gbo.....sorry to tell you this way...will you send me addresses in case i need to write? let me know (email or call) if you can make it.
other than that....trying to paint and teach...and keep it real.
hope you are doing well

3 comments:

peter said...

WOOOh yeah! Congrats my friends. It sounds like you guys are going to have fun with this. Sorry we will not be able to make it. Enjoy!

Garima said...

Yay! Many many best wishes! I will surely be there. It will be such fun Katie! You guys are so wonderful together :D

theSled said...

Awesome news!

I'm happy for you both. I will try to make it.